California Bank & Trust, San Diego, CA - Credit Analyst
July 2022 - Present
- Collaborated closely with Regional Managers to address any covenant-related issues, providing guidance and assistance in finding appropriate solutions.
- Applied financial analysis techniques to examine financial statements, related materials, and market conditions to determine the viability of loan applications.
- Utilized appropriate tax analysis methods to assess cash flow and financial stability of applicants.
Global Equity Finance, San Diego, CA - Various roles
May 2020 - July 2022
Senior Credit Analyst
- Worked with loan officers and processors to ensure loan file moves from initial submission through funding.
- Review and analyze financial statements, tax returns and verify borrower’s information to assess eligibility of loan programs.
- Trained new Credit Analysts on new programs such as HELOCs.
Mortgage Loan Originator
- Assist clients with initial loan applications that directly optimize their financial needs.
- Utilize knowledge of Lender Overlays and Guidelines to assure loans are tailored to fit client needs.
Lincoln Finance Company, San Diego, CA — Collections Administrator
June 2018 - May 2020
- Maintenance and upkeep with commercial line of credit. Tasks including leading preparation for audits, producing monthly financial reports, and preparing borrowing base reporting. Creating Excel Macros for efficiency.
- In charge of partnering with new companies to streamline collections processes as well as maintaining healthy business relations with the companies.
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA — Bachelor Degree in Statistics –Emphasis in Actuarial Science
August 2016 - December 2018
Grossmont Community College, El Cajon, CA — Associate’s Degree in Mathematics
September 2013 - June 2016
- Notary Public/ Signing Agent
- NMLS Lic #2173974
- FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA/Non-QM Guidelines
- AUS, DU/LP
- Verifying income from Personal and Business Tax Returns